United States of Freight is the best choice for shipping machinery and heavy construction equipment for the military, agricultural and heavy construction industries. USOF can transport and heavy machinery throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. United States of Freight has years of experience shipping freight and heavy machinery from New York to anywhere in the United States and Canada or Mexico. Our freight shipping specialists have years of experience in shipping freight from New York. We offer door-to-door service, port-to-business transport, and same-day loading. Call today for outstanding service, great rates, and successful shipments!
United States of Freight Ships Heavy Loads and Freight to and From New York.
Ask a specialist to transport your heavy loads anywhere in the country today! We can transport anywhere in the united states from anywhere in New York. Contact United States of Freight for FREE transport estimates at (877) 574-9117.
We are a heavy haul transport service provider, providing equipment hauling for some of the best companies in the United States.Read More...
We provide freight shipping services to anywhere in the United States from any port or airport in The State of New York.
United States of Freight serves all Ports and Airports in the State New York. The major ports in the state include:
- Port of New York – Atlantic Ocean port on Hudson River
- Port of Yonkers – inland port on Hudson River
- Port of Albany – inland port on Hudson River
- Port of Po ughkeepsie – inland port on Hudson River
- Port of Troy – inland port on Hudson River
- Port of Catskill – inland port on Hudson River
- Port of Newburgh – inland port on Hudson River
- Port of Buffalo – Lake Erie port on Niagara River
- Port of Oswego – port on Lake Ontario
- Port of Cape Vincent – Lake Ontario port on St. Lawrence River
- Port of Ogdensburg – Lake Ontario port on St. Lawrence River
- Port of Rochester – Lake Ontario port on Genesee River
United States of Freight delivers freight and heavy cargo to all airports and Ports in New York. The busiest airports in New York we ship freight to and from include:
- New York City – two international airports
- Buffalo – international airport
- Albany – international airport
- Rochester – international airport
- Syracuse – international airport
- Newburgh – international airport
- Plattsburgh – international airport
- White Plains – international airport